December 03, 2010

Newest feedback :) :) THANK YOU ALL ! Earlums ROCK!!

mailfrmme4u says:
I just got my ear cuffs in the mail today. I know that a bonus was going to be included due to some difficulties I was having viewing earlum.com.. However, to my surprise not only a bonus was included but a gift as well. I'm so grateful, to be doing business with Earlum. Not only are they easy to use and like the site says you don't even know you're wearing them..they are the best made ear cuffs that I've had all year. I highly recomment Earlum. You can't go wrong with them and the seller is more than willing to do whatever she can to please her customers. She goes the extra mile for her customers. Many thanks for the bonus and the gifts. Needless to say, I'll be recommending Earlum to my friends.
12/03/2010
modelangel says:
Thank you so much i love the ear cuff and i got it super fast
12/03/2010
lexigold18 says:
just to let you know because you didnt tick 'girt' on the customs sheet i had to pay £12 customs charge (about $20) which i was a little annoyed about, but the items are great! :)
12/02/2010
lexigold18 says:
same as above, but thankyou for the little extra two gifts they're awesome too! so original :) x
12/02/2010
prontonyx says:
Wow! Super fast and a little bonus gift!
11/28/2010
llittlepage says:
Good quality, surprisingly durable, came with an extra earring.
11/27/2010
Tsulaa says:
Simple & perfect. Thank you!
11/22/2010
Tsulaa says:
Unique, well made...exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you!
11/22/2010

No comments: