February 24, 2010

Super nice feedback from our customers! Thank you!!!!!!!!

What can I say except WOW! This is a wonderful ear cuff. Beautiful in color and workmanship! So comfortable and they arrived so quickly! THANKS!
2/23/2010
How do I love these, let me count the ways! Comfortable, beautiful, arrived quickly, attractively packaged, and even a bonus cuff! OUTSTANDING service and product! I will be ordering more and telling all my friends!
2/23/2010
This ear cuff is gorgeous. It arrived quickly and was packaged professionally. Love your service and love your product!
2/23/2010
The ear cuffs arrived quickly and we love them! The pearls and the gold wire are striking and fit well. ALso, love your packing, your entire presentation from start to finish is very professional.
2/23/2010
I have sensitive ears and am very used to being disappointed by ear jewelry. When I do wear earrings its usually only for special occasions and for periods no longer than two hours. However, I purchased one earlum to try it out. To my pleasant surprise it exceeded my expectations. It fits in such a way that it will not fall off accidently or by the slightest touch, yet once on, you don’t “feel” it kind of like a necklace you always wear, you’re not aware that your wearing while you’re wearing it. So it’s comfortable, it’s not flimsy and I’ve already gotten inquiries and compliments after having worn it a couple of days. Definitely recommend.
2/14/2010

    No comments: