July 23, 2010

FEEDBACK

mmr2009 says:

Arrived today and is just perfect! Matches the sandals and I appreciate your doing this custom piece. Very unique and beautifully done - thanks again- MMr
7/19/2010
Amazing unique unusual cuff wrap earring , NO PIERCING NEEDED,Orange,blue and green crystals


stacielise says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this ear cuff!! Is very lightweight yet super sturdy. Is easy to manipulate it to make it fit too!! Looks AwEsOmE!! I already have one cartilage piercing and this looks great with it! Awesome seller too!! Love the freebie cuff and cute temporary tattoo!! Thank you ~ Thank you ~ Thank you!!! ♥
7/01/2010
UNUSUAL, UNIQUE, SILVER EAR CUFF, NO PIERCING NEEDED EARLUM




Tuesday, July 20, 2010
MORE FEEDBACK
by: chodezine
I just received the cuffs in the mail today, and I am super excited to wear them!! They are sooo cute, and I have been telling everyone about your site. Thanks for the free cuffs, tattoo, and amazing service. I didn't know where else to give you feedback since I bought them off of your site instead of etsy. Thanks again! and I hope to buy a few more soon. :D
19 July 2010 4:27pm EDT

No comments: